Friday, July 04, 2008

Meanwhile, back on earth...

HI There,

I'm afraid my blog is a very occasional event. I tend to use it as a noticeboard rather than a regular update of Biblebase. This posting is a case in point. If you have tried to access the forum recently you will have got a message something like...

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CLONE, expecting T_STRING in /home/biblebas/public_html/ncw/kernel/object.php on line 528

I am not quite sure what the 'kernal' is 'objecting' to but I gather he doesn't expect 'cloning' and his preferences are more for Bach's Air on a T_String. I am not sure why he has chosen my Biblebase Forum to share his disappointments but until we find out what is really bugging him the Forums will not be functioning.

I will get back to you as soon as we have located the 'kernal' and resolved his problems. Thanks for listening.

His/yours
Ron Bailey

No comments: