Saturday, March 17, 2007

Keeping a promise

It has been a long time since I added to the Biblebase blog but this is to keep a promise. One of the 'departments' of Biblebase is Workman Workshops, these are units of studies which were prepared for various groups at different times. I promised to let you know when I added more units to the list, so here we go...

In 1995 I did a residential Week-End Bible School at Rora House in Devon. The topic was Paul's letter to the Colossians. I want to add these kinds of resources to the site and I have created a 40 page pdf file of the notes which accompanied the studies. I want to get the audio files up as soon as possible but in the meantime if you would like to see what we have available so far...

please try Workman Workshops and then choose the "Studies in Colossians" option. More soon, hopefully.

No comments: