Monday, March 19, 2007

Workman Workshops Launch

One of my original ideas for this website was to reproduce some work which had been done in what I called Workman Workshops. These were occasional weekend Bible Schools where we studied some Bible book or topic together. I prepared take-away notes and the sessions were recorded with a view to some kind of publication later.

I have now completed the first of these and if you would like to see and hear more please go to Workman Workshops and choose "Studies in Colossians". You will then be able to download, freely, both the notes and the recorded sessions. This is not swish professional stuff but I think it will be good enough to be servicable.

Please do let me know what you think. I will create another section on the Discussion Forum specifically for Workman Workshops so please feel free to ask questions or to comment.

No comments: